Monday, May 23, 2011

Be A Buddy!

Hey guys!  Thanks for coming to my website.  I am Miss Pulaski County and my platform is Be A Buddy!  I have created this program to help increase volunteers in certain organizations that allow disabled children the chance to play sports!  

I have always loved sports - baseball, basketball, football, dance... you name it - I love it!  When my cousin was born 10 years ago with Down Syndrome I didn't quite know what that meant, but I quickly decided that I wanted to get involved with the disabled community.  

It is so rewarding to see how wonderful and appreciative these kids are with the volunteers that help them!  I hope that by coming to my site you become as excited and passionate about these kids as I am!  Below you will see a Miracle League Video!  Check it out!  




Miracle League is my favorite part of my job as Miss Pulaski!  I love these kids and helping them play a game that I love.  If you want any information - please leave me a comment.  I would love to discuss these children, the Miracle League, or how you can get involved!  

Always in Christ,
Abby Turner - Miss Pulaski

No comments:

Post a Comment